Published from Jalna,Aurangabad & Ahmadnagar
| BULAND SAMAJ
जालना,औरंगाबाद आणि अहमदनगर येथून एकच वेळी प्रकाशित होणारे मराठी साप्तहिक
|Type||Weekly News paper|
|Publisher||Buland Media Limited|
|Circulation||4000 Monthly (as of December 2014)|
BULAND SAMAJ is the largest read & circulated Marathi language newspaper. It is the first largest Indian Weekly and in Marathi,in jalna Dist. it is the largest selling wekkly with 1000 copies a day. Its registered and corporate offices are located in BHOKARDAN, Maharashtra (India) and its main administrative center is located at BULAND SAMAJ Building, QAZI MAHOLLA NEAR,MARKAZ MASJID BHOKARDAN DIST.JALNA MAHARASHTARA(India).
*BULAND SAMAJ GROUP
* Entry into the Magazine Sector
BULAND SAMAJ has 3 Marathi editions in Maharashtra.
- Jalna (including Bhokardan, Jafarabad, Partur, Ambad, Ghansavangi,Badnapur,Mantha,Jalna supplements)
- Aurangabad (including Separate BULAND SAMAJ Supplement For 9 Taluka in Aurangabad)
- Ahmednagar (including Shirdi and Beed)
BULAND SAMAJ Group
Sections and Features
Main sections: Local, Maharashtra, National, International, Agriculture, Sports. These sections are covered in every day all editions of BULAND SAMAJ.
Besides the above, there are some special sections, which only appear in certain editions or on certain days. They are:
- BULAND SAMAJ Appointments
- BULAND CARRIER
- MAGIC MAHILA for women
- Travel and Tourism News
- BULAND SAHITYE – literature
- Culture and Society
- Buland Business
- BULAND SAMAJ Birthday Wishes
Entry into the Magazine Sector
In 2014, BULAND SAMAJ formed Buland Media Group, their magazine division in Aurangabad.
Other NEWSPAPER OF BULAND MEDIA GROUP
BULAND SAMAJ Brand Logo